Terms and conditions
1. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all except all employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
3. The competition commences at 9am AEST on Thursday 26 January 2012 and closes at midnight at the end of every month until this notice is withdrawn. To enter the competition, participants need to register on the website with their name, and e-mail address and post a photo of themselves on the redkora FACEBOOK FAN FAGE.
4. The entrant must own the copyright in the photo’s posted.
5.The competition will be drawn on the first day of every month and winners will be notified by e-mail and the winner will be posted on redkora’s facebook page.
6. Prize details: There is one redkora silk boyleg available to WIN every month.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail, or technical issues with loading photos.
9. Redkora will have the right to publish the winning photo every month on facebook.
10. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information
(b) non-receipt of entries for any reason
(c) problems or technical failures of any kind
(d) unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition
(f) electronic or human error, or
(g) any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to entry into this competition or supply of a prize.