So why shouldn’t we all be filled with happiness, and not limit it to just the workplace or lovers. And as our company is fairly small without many staff, we are starting a little experiment to see how we can help all our customers.
During Love Week at Redkora, every customer wanting to participate is to be a Secret Love Angel for the week, which takes place around Valentine’s each year (but of course). This year it’s Monday Feb 10 to Friday Feb 14.
- See the original company's plan here and the video is well worth watching: http://www.mindvalley.com/culture/love-week#sthash.uXFEqKCm.dpuf
The Redkora rules of the game
- Select a beneficiary for you to be a Secret Love Angel. Gender roles don’t matter. The name you pick can be of any gender, and we encourage you to select perhaps someone less fortunate than yourself who is deserving of some love. A single girlfriend perhaps. Someone going through a break up. We also recommend you deliver to them our first little Love Note, which explains what is about to happen, just so they don't think they have a stalker!! This may encourage them to also do it for someone else as well.
- The person you select is your ‘human’. And your job is to now be a secret angel for this human for the entire week. As a secret angel, you should pamper, treat and surprise your human for five days, and you do this anonymously. Your identity as a secret angel should only be revealed after Love Week is over. Remember that while you are an angel, and perhaps not receiving anything in return, we also know the Universe returns to you what you put out ten fold, so it will be interesting to see what the Universe returns to you, and we would love to hear how this progresses. So maybe you too will be receiving ‘love’ all week long.
- From February 10th – 14th, every Secret Angel has to show love and appreciation for their human in creative, mysterious, and secretive ways. (Note: Angels can employ friends as “agents” to do their bidding. For example, ask a friend to rub your humans shoulders for 5 minutes on your behalf)
- Show the world how the world how much love you are spreading! Join the movement with the hashtags #loveweek. Post your pictures, videos, and stories on Facebook, or Twitter.
Tips and Ideas:
We’ve had some generous and creative angels in the past who surprised their humans with flowers, notes of appreciation, paid-for massages, and even a serenade by the more vocally-gifted of us. Other sweet ideas you might consider are: inspiring messages, chocolates, flowers, a delicious lunch, a personalized music playlist, a decorated desk, massage-o-grams, a cup of their favorite coffee, or even something quirky from Fiverr.com.
WILL YOU CHOOSE TO BE SOMEONE'S LOVE ANGEL FOR THE WEEK? TELL US IF YOU DO, and well look forward to seeing the results.
- See more at: http://www.mindvalley.com/culture/love-week#sthash.uXFEqKCm.dpuf